A recognized law firm may use a Firm badge, purchased from Top Verdict, in the following mediums:
- In sections of the firm’s website(s), blog(s), social media page(s) or account(s), or video sharing channel(s) ("Digital Assets") dedicated to the firm as a whole, and may not use the badge on Digital Assets or sections thereof dedicated to individual attorneys, such as bio pages and social media accounts.
- In the footer of the firm’s email signature block, only if the footer is dedicated to the firm as a whole, and may not use the badge in the email signature blocks of individual attorneys.
- In a press-release, website article, or blog post dedicated to the firm's recognition by Top Verdict.
- In online advertising for the firm: both in ads, commercials, and landing pages.
- In print advertising for the firm.
A recognized attorney may use an Attorney badge, purchased fom Top Verdict, on Digital Assets dedicated to the individual attorney, in the following mediums:
- On the attorney's bio page(s), social media account(s), etc.
- In the attorney's email signature block(s).
- In a press-release, website article, or blog post dedicated to the attorney's recognition by Top Verdict.
Exception to Limited Badge Use
In case of a solo practitioner, a Firm badge may be used as an Attorney badge and vice versa. If a Top Verdict badge is used on a publicly accessible website, such badge must be hyperlinked back to the corresponding verdicts/settlements list, if available, on Top Verdict’s website.
A Firm or Attorney plaque may be displayed in a work or home office. A photo of the plaque may not be used as or in place of an electronic badge.