Top 20 Truck Accident Verdicts in Florida in 2017
As an attorney who has obtained one of the Top 20 Truck Accident Verdicts in Florida in 2017, you have earned the opportunity to display this electronic badge in the following types of marketing materials:
- Your bio page(s).
- Your social media account(s).
- Your email signature block(s).
- In (a) press-release(s) dedicated to your recognition.
Please, use a corresponding Firm badge (find it below in the Related Products section) in firm-wide marketing materials.
Note: If you are a sole practitioner, you may use the Attorney badge in both firm-wide and attorney-specific marketing materials.
- The badge(s) will be personalized with the name(s) of recognized attorney(s). Please provide us with the attorney name(s) you would like us to inscribe on the badge(s) (one name per badge), in the personalization section above.
- The sample image above has been reduced in size, for demonstrational purposes. The actual badge comes as a large, high resolution file, with a transparent background.
- The badge can be resized, to fit your email signature block or bio page, at no additional cost to you. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- A vector version of the badge can be provided as well, upon request. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- The purchased badge will be delivered to you by email on the same or next business day.
SAVE BIG, when you buy multiple units of the same and/or related products. See the promo codes below:
BUY2SAVE10PCT, to save 10%, when you buy 2 units.
BUY3SAVE15PCT, to save 15%, when you buy 3 units.
BUY4SAVE20PCT, to save 20%, when you buy 4 units.
No code is required, to save 25%, when you buy 5 or more units.
All content, inclusive of lists, product images, and firm logos, used in Top Verdict’s marketing and/or communications materials are an intellectual property of TopVerdict.com. Any type of use of the content, in whole or in part, without an express written permission by TopVerdict.com, is strictly prohibited.
Duly acquired electronic badges shall only be used in the form, contents, and colors designated by TopVerdict.com, without alterations.