Top 20 Truck Accident Verdicts in Texas in 2019
As a winner of one of the Top 20 Truck Accident Verdicts in Texas in 2019, your firm has earned the opportunity to display this electronic badge in the following types of marketing materials:
- Sections of the firm's website(s), blog(s), social media page(s) or account(s), or video sharing channel(s) dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- The footer of the firm's email signature blocks dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- Press-release(s) dedicated to the recognition and the firm.
- Online advertising for the firm: both in ads, commercials, and landing pages.
- Print advertising for the firm.
Please, use a corresponding Attorney badge (find it below in the Related Products section) in marketing materials dedicated to individual attorneys, such as their bio pages, social media accounts, and email signature blocks.
Note: If you are a sole practitioner, you may use the Firm badge in both firm-wide and attorney-specific marketing materials.
- This badge type is not personalized.
- The sample image above has been reduced in size, for demonstrational purposes. The actual badge comes as a large, high resolution file, with a transparent background.
- The badge can be resized, to fit your email signature block or bio page, at no additional cost to you. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- A vector version of the badge can be provided as well, upon request. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- The purchased badge will be delivered to you by email on the same or next business day.
SAVE BIG, when you buy multiple units of the same and/or related products. See the promo codes below:
BUY2SAVE10PCT, to save 10%, when you buy 2 units.
BUY3SAVE15PCT, to save 15%, when you buy 3 units.
BUY4SAVE20PCT, to save 20%, when you buy 4 units.
No code is required, to save 25%, when you buy 5 or more units.
All content, inclusive of lists, product images, and firm logos, used in Top Verdict’s marketing and/or communications materials are an intellectual property of TopVerdict.com. Any type of use of the content, in whole or in part, without an express written permission by TopVerdict.com, is strictly prohibited.
Duly acquired electronic badges shall only be used in the form, contents, and colors designated by TopVerdict.com, without alterations.