As a firm that has obtained one of the Top 50 Settlements in California in 2016, it has earned the opportunity to display this electronic badge in the following types of marketing materials:
- Sections of the firm's website(s), blog(s), social media page(s) or account(s), or video sharing channel(s) dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- The footer of the firm's email signature blocks dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- Press-release(s) dedicated to the recognition and the firm.
- Online advertising for the firm: both in ads, commercials, and landing pages.
- Print advertising for the firm.
Please, use a corresponding Attorney badge (find it below in the Related Products section) in marketing materials dedicated to individual attorneys, such as their bio pages, social media accounts, and email signature blocks.
Note: If you are a sole practitioner, you may use the Firm badge in both firm-wide and attorney-specific marketing materials.
- The badge(s) will be personalized with the name(s) of recognized law firm(s). Please provide us with the firm name(s) you would like us to inscribe on the badge(s) (one name per badge), in the personalization section above.
- The sample image above has been reduced in size, for demonstrational purposes. The actual badge comes as a large, high resolution file, with a transparent background.
- The badge can be resized, to fit your email signature block or bio page, at no additional cost to you. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- A vector version (see footnote below) of the badge can be provided as well, upon request. Please see the personalization section above, for available options.
- The purchased badge will be delivered to you by email on the same or next business day.
PNG (default) vs. vector file formats:
The default and most popular file format for our electronic badges is PNG, which comes with a transparent background. This format is compatible with most contemporary Internet browsers and email software applications. It is known for suffering no or minimal quality losses when reducing the dimensions of a file. The transparent background allows you to place a badge on virtually any background color and/or texture and ensures maximum visual compatibility of the badge and the surface (web page, email page, etc.) it is being placed upon.
A vector file is a special graphics file that suffers no quality losses when reducing or expanding its dimensions. However, it requires special graphic design software, to manipulate its dimensions and then, export it to a compatible file format, such as PNG.
Not sure if you should request a vector version of the badge, in addition to the default, PNG version? No worries! We would be happy to provide both this time (just in case) or later (when actually needed), at no additional cost to you.
SAVE BIG, when you buy multiple units of the same and/or related products. See the promo codes below:
SAVE10, to save 10% on an order of $1,000 or greater.
SAVE15, to save 15% on an order of $2,000 or greater.
SAVE20, to save 20% on an order of $3,000 or greater.
No code is required, to save 25% on an order of $4,000 or greater.
Note: Availability, size, and terms of discounts are subject to change at any time, without a prior notice.
All content, inclusive of lists, product images, and firm logos, used in Top Verdict’s marketing and/or communications materials are an intellectual property of TopVerdict.com. Any type of use of the content, in whole or in part, without an express written permission by TopVerdict.com, is strictly prohibited.
Duly acquired electronic badges shall only be used in the form, contents, and colors designated by TopVerdict.com, without alterations.