As a winner of one of the Top 50 Verdicts in Texas in 2020, your firm has earned the opportunity to display this electronic badge in the following types of marketing materials:
- Sections of the firm's website(s), blog(s), social media page(s) or account(s), or video sharing channel(s) dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- The footer of the firm's email signature blocks dedicated to the firm as a whole.
- Press-release(s) dedicated to the recognition and the firm.
- Online advertising for the firm: both in ads, commercials, and landing pages.
- Print advertising for the firm.
Please, use a corresponding Attorney badge (find it below in the Related Products section) in marketing materials dedicated to individual attorneys, such as their bio pages, social media accounts, and email signature blocks.
Note: If you are a sole practitioner, you may use the Firm badge in both firm-wide and attorney-specific marketing materials.
SAVE BIG, when you buy multiple units of the same and/or related products. See the promo codes below:
SAVE10, to save 10% on an order of $1,000 or greater.
SAVE15, to save 15% on an order of $2,000 or greater.
SAVE20, to save 20% on an order of $3,000 or greater.
No code is required, to save 25% on an order of $4,000 or greater.
Note: Availability, size, and terms of discounts are subject to change at any time, without a prior notice.
All content, inclusive of lists, product images, and firm logos, used in Top Verdict’s marketing and/or communications materials are an intellectual property of TopVerdict.com. Any type of use of the content, in whole or in part, without an express written permission by TopVerdict.com, is strictly prohibited.
Duly acquired electronic badges shall only be used in the form, contents, and colors designated by TopVerdict.com, without alterations.